The Mission of Winning Side Ministries is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, endeavoring always to abide within his will. This goal is to further the ultimate will of the Father, that none should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Winning Side Ministries is a group of born-again Christians who have come together to spread the Word of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Winning Side Ministries started out as a ministry to the elderly in assisted living homes. The first service was held on September 3, 2004 at Carillon Assisted Living of Newton, NC.
Later, we added a small assisted living home called Angels of Hope in Blackburn, NC, where we had a weekly service until they closed, one year later.
Over time, God finished our work at Carillon and moved us into several other homes. At one time or another, we visited the following nursing homes and assisted living centers:
- Lincoln Nursing Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Burke County
- Brian Center on Tate Blvd.
- Grace Heights Assisted Living (a ministry of Born at Calvary)
- Conover Nursing and Rehab Center
- Lutheran Home West (a ministry of Born at Calvary)
Due to changes in all our lives, we are no longer ministering in nursing homes. We do record church services for upload at Shady Grove Baptist Church and Valley View Baptist Church. We also have special events from time to time which may be recorded as well. Just watch the feed on the home page to see what's new!
- God is a trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost
- Jesus is the son of God, and was born of the virgin Mary
- Jesus lived a perfect life here on earth as an example to us
- Jesus was crucified, died, was buried, and was resurrected for the remission of our sins
- Jesus is coming again to bring all believers to Himself
- Christ is the head of the church
- The KJV is the true, infallible, inspired, Word of God for the English speaking people
- Salvation by faith in Jesus Christ through His blood is the only way to reach Heaven
- A preacher should be the husband of one wife, and his wife should be the wife of one husband
- The man of God is to be called by God to preach the gospel, and only by God
- God has never called a woman to preach
- We believe that marriage is a union unto death between one man, and one woman
- Every unborn child has a right to live
Winning Side Ministries does not rely on financial contributions to operate. We ask that you do not send financial support to our ministry. Send your donations to your local church, and God will send them where they need to go.
However, Winning Side Ministries can use all the donations of prayer that you can send to the Father above.
Please help us spread the gospel by sharing this website with everyone you know.